Complex mechanized lines are a set of machines and mechanisms that perform a part or all of the operations necessary for the continuous implementation of production process. Complex mechanized lines have different purposes. In accordance with the purpose the complex-mechanized lines can be equipped with special additional mechanisms and even entire machines.
Our company produces the following complete lines for:
- Black bread making with capacity 120, 200, 250 kg/ h (for new bread).
- Production of cleaned sunflower seeds with capacity 40, 110, 250, 350, 500 kg/ h.
- Production of uncleaned sunflower and pumpkin seeds (capacity 100, 350, 700 kg/ h).
- Production of horseradish, grind horseradish with mustard, beetroot, lemon and cranberry juice.
- Mayonnaise and ketchup production by hot method.
- Chocolate and confectionery glaze production.
- Pistachio salting and frying (capacity – 80 kg/ h).
- Grinding, calibrating, mixing and dosing of spices, soups, fast-cooking porridges, food additives.
- Medicinal teas, herbal teas, herbal mixes and single picking.
- Processing of shelf fungus, oak bark and other hard drug material.
- Nuts processing into crumbs and nut paste.
- Linseed and soybean cake processing (grinding).
- Horseradish processing into paste (cleaning, washing, grinding).
- Pumpkin processing into paste (cleaning, washing, cutting, seed extraction, peeling, cooking, grinding, packaging).
Microdosing lines are used for dosing with the following mixing and packaging from 2 to 40 products.
Preparing and packaging lines for:
- Vegetable and fruit mixes from frozen prepared product.
- Mixing and packing of instant coffee and tea into single-use sachets (20-50 pcs).
- Food additives, jelly, detergents, pet food and other products (large-weight semi-automatic packaging).
- Packaging of keramzite gravel, turfy mixes, plant ground (large-weight semi-automatic and automatic packaging).