Weighing filler DVL
DVL dispenser is designed for dosing /weighing and filling curd, curd paste, grain curd and other similar products.
The line components and advantages:
- product collecting unit with a storage hopper (product feeding is carried out manually or automatically through a tunnel cooler within a conveyor);
- adjustment of the feed rate;
- antibacterial tape / belt;
- driving motor with a frequency converter to control the feed rate of the product;
- separation unit for deviding product into two streams (main and auxiliary for addd-on weighing);
- high dosing accuracy;
- working table/ platform for containers;
- roller type discharge conveyor.
- Semi-automatic line with the ability to work in automatic mode in case of installation of the box forming equipment, PE inserting device, metal detectors, printers with a check sticking system, inserts sealing systems, closing and sealing box system.
- The line can be operated by 1 man (operator) with output capacity 2-3 doses per minute (depends on operator’s work, product type, dose, container type). The operator prepares containers / boxes for packing product and put its on infeed belt conveyor.
The line consists of:
- Belt conveyor with collecting hopper for the product;
- The hopper for receiving and dividing of the main product stream in to coarse and fine doses streams for further product feeding in to containers;
- Conveying systems for containers’ feeding and output;
- Load cell system with automatic lifting system of the weighing platform for weighing containers and the product;
- Equipment for connection of the CIP washing system;
- Electric cabinet with automatic control system and control panel with 15” SIEMENS touch screen;
Main features of the units of the line:
1. Belt conveyor with the product collecting hopper in used to feed the product to the dosing and packing system. The conveyor has the length 3400mm, width with the tunnel system 5280mm, height of the product discharge point 1700mm, height of the cool air inlet 1820mm, gear motor power 1,5kw. The system equipped with inverter.
- Receiving hopper is equipped with product pre-crushing closed system to prevent spreading of the product outside of the belt;
- Smooth antibacterial conveyors belt with the width 500mm has extra easy-to-remove fluoroplast plates with the height 75mm. It help to prevent penetration of the product under the belt and on the shaft and to ensure quality washing of the conveyor. Belt’s moving speed is adjusted with the frequency inverter;
- The conveyors is placed in the tunnel tank which fulfilled several functions as below:
- The side walls of the tunnel are the supporting structure of the transport system, where the gear motors, the conveyor bearing units, CIP pipelines and flanges of the cooling air supply are installed.
- The tunnel serves as a protective box for washing the conveyor system using CIP and at the same time serves for primary surface cooling of the product with cold air.
- The tunnel in the lower part has a bath with an inclined bottom to the longitudinal axis and a total slope of 3% to the horizon.
- The conveyors system is equipped with 4 washing heads and fittings for connection of the workshop to CIP washing.
2. The hopper for receiving and dividing of the product stream in to coarse and fine dosing streams for further feeding in to containers.
It is used for preliminary formation of a dose of product during the technological operations of achieving the exact dose and changing containers.
- The hopper with the damper for receiving and dividing of the product stream in to coarse and fine dosing streams. To adjust the volume of the supplied product while fine dosing at the product inlet to the exact dose compartment, a manual flow guide is installed and adjusted depending on the dose weight.
- Pneumatic cylinders to adjust the dampers.
- The product stream former to feed the product in to containers according to the width and the length of the container. The maximum base size of the container is 380x253x220mm.
- CIP washing head (360°) with connection fittings.
3. Conveying systems for containers’ feeding and output of the containers with the product:
It is used to feed ready containers in to dosing area and output of the containers with the product.
- Belt conveyor for feeding of empty containers has follow features: PVC belt with cross board (height 40mm); belt width 300mm; length of the conveyor 1500mm; gear motor power 0,12kw. The height is 500mm with adjustment +100mm. The base height has to be confirmed by the customer while placing the order.
- Output drive roller has the length 1600mm, height 500mm+100mm (the base height has to be confirmed by the customer while placing the order), gear motor power 0,55kw. It is controlled automatically and can be stopped by operator at any point and can be switched off with the foot via limit switch cable control system. When the load is removed from the cable system the conveyor is switched on automatically and works according to the program.
- A system of the sensors tracking containers’ movement and stop and the safety of the load cell system.
4. Load cell system with automatic lifting system of the weighing platform for weighing containers and the product:
It is used for fine / accuracy weighing of the product netto and fulfils accuracy according to TR 2010/004/BY “Packaged goods in the package. Requirement for the quantity of the goods and labeling” and Interstate standards GOST 8.579-2002 “State system for ensuring uniformity of measurements” (in case the product has no klumps or clods influence to the weight’s accuracy. It consists of:
- Support platform with adjusting height.
- Own load cell platform with parallel towering supports between roller table’s rollers.
- Pneumatic cylinder for load cell lifting with parallel supports between rollers and 10mm above their level to ensure weighing the containers and the product without interferences.
- Load cells installed on the support platform.
5. Equipment for connection of CIP washing:
It is used for connection of the workshop of the outlet trays and rinsing water and cleaning solution to the CIP washing system. The line has two collecting trays for removing cleaning solutions to the CIP.
The collecting trays are installed as below:
- The one is located under collecting hopper of the feeding conveyor to remove serum and cleaning solutions. It is placed in the tunnel structure and equipped with filter mesh collecting flushed grains and with the pump. The pumping of the draining curd whey is carried out in to a storage tank. During washing the water and washing solutions are drained by pumping to the CIP system.
- Another is located under the collecting hopper dividing the product at the place of installation of the containers. It is mounted on a rack with the rotary system allows you to easily deploy it into the working position for washing the receiving hopper and separating the product stream. It is equipped with a filter screen to catch washed curd grains and with the pump for pumping detergent solutions into CIP system.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Installed power||3,37 kw|
|Motor power of the main conveyor||1,1 kw|
|Motor power of the crusher||0,37 kw|
|Motor power of the feeding belt conveyor||0,25 kw|
|Motor power of the roller table||0,55 kw|
|Motor power of the pump||1,1 kw|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.