Conical vacuum dryer, models SKPV and SKV (explosion proof)
The explosion proof drying equipment is suitable for drying hazardous and toxic products containing solvent or water, as the machine allows drying to a very low final moisture content in the product at minimum temperatures. More...
Price: please ask
Availability: equipment is made to order
Conical dryer is a vacuum drying machine with indirect heating of the product. The vacuum dryer is particularly suitable for drying hazardous and toxic products containing solvent or water, as the machine allows drying to a very low final moisture content in the product at minimum temperatures.
The outer jacket of the dryer allows heating or cooling the product while drying. Depending on a task the housing of the dryer can be equipped with various types of heat exchangers. Hot water, steam, thermal oil can be used as the heat carrier.
Considering features of the products to be dried various models of the mixer can be designed. The stirring devices mixing product from the bottom up, moving it spirally along the wall of the cone and ensuring uniform mixing. Using powerful support units and reinforced actuators allows all mixers operates without lower support units which are quit sensitive to abrasive, viscous and caramelized products.
Due to extremely soft mixing even mechanically sensitive products are not destroyed while processing. The quality of the product after drying process still be stable and uniform as the raw material. Reinforced construction allows to obtain high vacuum in the dryer’s body, thus to ensure low temperature while drying. Low temperature is an evident advantage while drying heat- sensitive products. Good heat transfer and short time of drying require small costs of energy for a liter of the evaporated moisture.
The filter keeps dust particles in a cone dryer. Full discharge and easy output of the product ensures drying of the product without waste. Vacuum block built-in closed dust removal system ensures collecting not only solid particles, but also moisture and solvents.
Advantages of the vacuum drying equipment:
- Various kinds of mixing devices
- Soft mixing with good air circulation
- The machine suits for drying different product
- Wide loading range (from 10 to 90%) without deterioration of the finished product.
- High efficiency and convenience of the product discharging and cleaning
- Removing of the product from the walls of the machine’s housing due to minimum gaps between housing and actuator of the mixer
- Fully closed construction
- Safety and proven mechanical seal concept
- Short time of drying with low energy consumption
- Low energy costs while mixing and drying
- No emissions affecting the environment
- Rotation speeds of mixers adapt to the features of a product
Products for drying:
- Various powders, crystals and granules products
- Wet, crystalline active substance, heavy paste-like products
- Mechanically sensitive and heat-sensitive products
- Products that decompose as a result of oxidation
- Hazardous products (toxic, carcinogenic, etc.), flammable and explosive dust
- Products with various flammable solvents
- Products require to be stratified, mixed or deaerated while drying
The outer jacket of the vacuum drying equipment is
|Spiral half-pipe heating jacket.
It is mainly applied with steam heating of the housing with the temperature up to 180 Celsius degrees inside of heating jacket. It is applicable with any heat carriers.
|U-shaped two-circuit jacket.
It is applied both with steam heating and thermo oil with working pressure up to 10 bar. When heated with thermal oil, the temperature in the jacket can reach 250 Celsius degrees and is limited by the operating characteristics of the oil.
|Low pressure jacket.
It is applied when heating with demineralized water up to 85 Celsius degrees, with glycerin up to 150 Celsius degrees, and thermooil up to 200 Celsius degrees. Operating pressure in a heating contour does not exceed 0.2 bar.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Model||Geometric volume (liters)||Max working volume (liters)||Screw drive power (kW)||Orbital arm drive power (kW)||Overall size|
|Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV-50||50||35||1||0,37||520||740|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -120||120||80||1||0,55||600||830|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -250||250||180||3||0,75||750||1110|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -500||500||350||5||0,75||1080||1420|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -1000||1000||700||7,5||1,1||1400||1850|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -1500||1500||1150||7,5||1,1||1530||2150|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -2000||2000||1500||10||1,5||1720||2220|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -2500||2500||1850||10||1,5-2,2||1960||2640|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -3000||3000||2300||12,5||1,5-2,2||2080||2790|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -4000||4000||3000||15||2,2-3||2160||2890|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -5000||5000||3900||15||2,2-3||2320||3480|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -8000||8000||5600||20||2,2-3||2600||3680|
|Vacuum dryer SKPV -10000||10000||7200||25||3||2850||4120|
|Single screw orbital arm with continuous screw:||Double screws orbital arm with hollow screw turns:|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.