Vibro sifter machine for flour, grain, sugar, serie UP-40
The vibro sifter machine (serie UP-40) is suitable for fraction sifting dust-forming and free-flowing products (flour, grain, sugar, nut) and it is used in different industries. More...
Price: please ask
Availability: equipment is made to order
The vibro sifter machine serie UP-40 is suitable for fraction sifting dust-forming and free-flowing products (flour, grain, sugar, nut) and it is used in different industries. Its easily maintainable construction allows quickly setting different levels of vibration and changing sieves. The construction consists of a vertical vibrating motor with balancers and trays with sieves. Vibrations are spread out in waves from the center to the edge circularly rotating the product and sifting it through a sieve. The product passed through the sieve, falls into the lower sieve, and the product with a larger fraction pours through the side trays located in perimeter.
Advantages of the vibro sifter machine:
- Hermitic execution, and as a consequence, lack of dusting.
- Possibility of 360 ̊ turning of unloading sleeves of sorting trays.
- Low power consumption.
- Low noise level while operating – 3D vibration allows effective sifting the product
- Quick mesh change and the machine re-adjustment (3-6 minutes).
- Possibility of wet product sifting and separating drying agents from liquids.
- Sorting trays are made from stainless steel and chemically polished.
- Adjustment of a balancing unit allows setting the following operating modes: “Spiral wave”, “Down movement”, “In movement”, etc.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Model||Vibro sifter 40/400||Vibro sifter 40/600||Vibro sifter 40/800||Vibro sifter40/1000||Vibro sifter 40/1200|
|Sieve diameter (mm)||340||500||735||900||1100|
|Effective sieve area (m2)||0.09||0.23||0.4||0.64||0.95|
|Vibrator power (kW)||0,18||0,25||0,75||1,1||1,5|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Please submit your application on our web-site or contact our sales managers directly for the order.