Semi-automatic batcher series DPL-50SHNK2
The semi-automatic batcher is widely used in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry for semi-automatic dosing of non-free flowing and dusting products in to valve bags with the weight from 10 to 50 kg. The semi-automatic doser in special acid-alkali-resistant construction is designed for dosing aggressive products (chlorine, sodium hydroxide, etc.).
The batcher is equipped with two dosing heads which operate in multiple. That increases the speed of packing.
Dosing heads duplicate each other in case of failure one of them or execution of maintenance in the conditions of continuous production.
The control cabinet consists of:
- ADC module;
- Protection breakers;
- Start-control devices;
- Light signaling equipment.
The program installed in the controller allows:
- to display emergency situations on the line;
- to set up target value of coarse and fine filling of the dose;
- to carry out auto-zeroing of the system (in order to exclude the effect of adhered product on the next dose);
- to set the delay time of dosing out, time of clamping and detaching a bag;
- to set up the signal filtering value of weighing sensor;
- to count a dosed product, the number of doses per unit of time, in a shift, from the date of manufacture of the machine
- to display (with sound and light) bags with incorrect weight
- to set up the line according to user’s requirements
- to set other specific parameters for different products
Optionally the batcher can be equipped with:
Output conveyor for the filled container with height adjustment.
- Material — stainless steel 12Hh18N10Т or in agreement with the customer AISI 304, AISI 321, AISI 316
- Belt width — 400 mm, L-2,5 meters
- Motor protection grade IP55. The motor is closed with protective covers made of stainless steel and is equipped with branch pipes for intake of cooling air from below and with blinds for protection from splash
Installed capacity — 0,55 kW.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
- Material - stainless steel 12H18N10T or in agreement with the customer AISI 304, AISI 321, AISI 316.
- Number of simultaneously working weighing heads - 1 pc.
- Number of dosing screw heads - 2 pieces, 1piece on each head + stirring mechanism.
- Dosing rate of two heads is maximal to 6 doses / min on the weight 25 kg.
- Maximum load-carrying capacity of the sensor is 100 kg.
- Maximum load-carrying capacity of the operating head is 50 kg.
- Protection class of load cells - IP66.
- Protection class for switch box - IP65.
- Discretization of sensor is not worse than 7000 units.
- Resolution of weighing system - 0.020g.
- Weighing accuracy: grade of accuracy 1 according to GOST 10223-97.
- Electric power supply - 3ph 380V + N 50Hz.
- Installed capacity of batcher - 1.45 kw.
- Actuator mechanism for clamping of the bags on dosing heads is based on pneumatic cylinders «Camozzi» (Italy) made of stainless steel.
- Accumulative hopper's volume is 250 liters. Thickness of the hopper's wall - 4,0mm.
- The hopper is equipped with a product level-monitoring sensor.
- Control cabinet is equipped with controller and touch screen operation panel for installation in a separate room with a maximum distance from sensors up to 25 meters.
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.