Automatic unloader for the bags
The automatic bag unpacker is used for unloading the contents of the bags of various compositions in various industries, and also represents a modern system consisting of several moving components with a simple operation principle.
The operation scheme of this machine is a technological process that includes the following operation steps. The bags are loaded into the unloader by manual or with the conveyor belt, cut by means of built-in knives, then they are torn apart during transportation by a shaftless screw. The cut bags fall into the horizontal drum sifter where they are completely emptied by means of rotation and slight vibration of the drum. The blades installed inside the drum repeatedly raise the bags and ensure unloading of the remained product from the bags. The angle of installation of these blades allows you to direct the bags to the exit of the sifter, where they are loaded into the bag compressor.
The bag cutting device includes a heavy-duty tray type shaftless auger with a drive. The sifter is based on a horizontally rotating cylindrical screen with mesh walls.
A dust filter with an exhaust fan can be installed above the drum screener. There is a flange structure of the unloader for connection with central aspiration system for the customer choice.
The unloader allows you to work with paper, plastic or propylene bags with and without liners (inserts).
Using bags unloader allows you to unload the product into:
- container installed in the lower part;
- screw feeder;
- belt feeder;
- pneumatic pressure or vacuum transportation system.
This machine is indispensable unit on production lines with a large volume of production, as it allows you to significantly save time and labor costs. Among other similar equipment on the market, an automatic bag unpacker is the most cost-effective solution.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Main features of the automatic bags unpacker
- Material of construction is carbon steel or stainless steel AISI304L/ AISI316L;
- Compact and reliable design;
- Built-in filter or flange designed construction for the customer choice;
- Drum sifter fully made of stainless steel with the different sizes holes;
- The bag unpacker structure includes a limit quantity of the parts, thus there are not many spare parts required;
- Easy access to the all parts of the machine;
- Low noise level due to using of technical polymer SINT;
- Easy and quick changing of the filtering elements;
- The machine can be used to unload the bags with different sizes without special adjustment;
- Minimum remain of the product;
- Extra cutting system with rotating blades for the bags made of braided polypropylene;
- Safety cover on input of the unloader;
- Belt conveyor for bags’ loading;
- Screw conveyor under the drum sifter for collecting of the product;
- Built-in junction box with ready wiring;
- Lifting frames;
- Adapter for installation of the bags compressor.
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.