Batcher for packing in valve bags DSHK
The batcher is used for weight packing of non-free flowing and dusting products into valve bags. Semi-automatic design allows you to use optimally all the possibilities of weight packaging of the products with a minimum cost of equipment. More...
The batcher is used for weight packing of non-free flowing and dusting products into valve bags. Semi-automatic design allows you to use optimally all the possibilities of weight packaging of the products with a minimum cost of equipment.
The machine consists of:
- Machine frame;
- Dosing hopper with a horizontal screw and stirring mechanism built into the hopper;
- Weighing module with a roller for overturn of the bag;
- Bag fixation system;
- Control panel.
Control of the batcher is carried out by PLC and touch-screen operator panel.
The operator enters the initial data to program dosing machine and the operating modes on the panel:
- dose value and operating error interval;
- auger speed in coarse and fine filling mode;
- time intervals between commands;
- parameters of interference filtering;
- parameters of the finished product counter (per shift, per day, per month).
Controller of the filler allows you to keep a data register (batch size, batch total weight, number of bags in a batch). Optionally it is possible to connect a filling machine to the industrial Ethernet network available at the buyer’s enterprise.
The dispenser is made for using in different versions:
- General industrial version is made of black steel coated with elements of stainless steel AISI304;
- Food industry version is completely made of stainless steel AISI304;
- Сhemically resistant version is completely or partly made of stainless steel AISI 316L (321).
The components of world famous manufacturers are used in the production of the auger filler:
- PLC — Siemens (Germany)/ Delta or Fatek (Taiwan);
- Operator panel – Siemens (Germany) / Waintec or Delta (Taiwan);
- Variable-frequency drive — Lenze (Germany);
- Gear motors — Motovario (Italy);
- Sensors – Autonics (Korea).
- The operator puts the bag on the filler neck.
- The bag is automatically fixed by the system on the filler neck and dosing process is activated.
- After filling required dose, the batcher removes the fixation of the bag and the bag falls with a flip. The valve of the bag is locked.
Putting the bag on the filler neck is onlyone manual operation performed by a human!
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Packing materials||pre-made РР, РЕ, Paper /РЕ valve bags|
|Filling weight||10 - 25 kg|
|Dosing speed||˃ 3 bags per minute||˃ 6 bags per minute|
|Weight measurement accuracy||(+/-) 10-20 grams|
|Dosing accuracy||grade of accuracy 1 according to GOST 10223-97|
|Pneumatic air supply||0,4-0,6 bar (0,18 liter per bag)|
|Power supply voltage||3 phases 220/380 V 50-60 Hz|
|Installed capacity||3,75 kW||7,5 kW|
|Dimensions without hopper (depth x width x height)||1150 x 550 x 1620 mm||1150 x 1100 x 1620 mm|
|Weight||420 kg||660 kg|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Please submit your application on our web-site or contact our sales managers directly for the order.