Semi-automatic dispenser, series DSHKN
Semi-automatic dispensing machine DShKN is used for weight dispensing of difficult-to-flow, dusty and fine-grained products (for example, a starch) into paper or plastic valve bags.
The structure of the dispenser:
- upper dosing module with the horizontal augers;
- lower dosing module with agitators built into the hopper;
- weighing hopper;
- a block for shaking a bag with a coup roller;
- bag fixation system;
- control panel.
Sequence of steps when you’re using the filling machine:
- The operator puts a bag on the dosing branch pipe.
- The bag on the branch pipe is fixed with the dispenser automatically and the dispensing process is activated.
- During the dosing process, the machine performs periodic shaking of the bag for the densest shrinkage of the product.
- Once the required dose is filled, the dispenser stops fixation of the bag and it falls over. The bag valve is closed.
There is only one manual operation performed by the operator, viz. to place the bag on the dispensing pipe branch.
The dosing unit is controlled with PLC and touch screen. The operator sets up operation mode and programming data:
- A dose and operating error interval;
- Auger speed in the filling mode and synchronization of the valves of the dosing augers;
- Time intervals between operating commands;
- Interference filtration parameters;
- Parameters of the finished product counter.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Parameters / Model||DSHKN-1||DSHKN-2|
|Dosing heads quantity||1||2|
|Dispensing pronciple||Screw-weight (netto)|
|Valve bag material||PP, PE, paper / PE|
|Weighing hopper volume||50liters|
|Output capacity*||to 2 bags/min||to 4 bags/min|
|Discreteness of weight reading||(±) 10 grams|
|Accuracy class||accuracy class 0,5 according to GOST 10223-97|
|Dispensing accuracy||± 0,25%|
|Room category for installation||UHL 4.2|
|Pneumatic supply||0,8 MPa|
|Voltage supply||3 phases 220/380 (400) V 50-60Hz|
|Installed power||1.35 kw||2.6 kw|
|Protection class of electrical enclosure||IP 54 / 65 (option)|
|Overall sizes without hopper (LxWxH)||2110 x 2030 x 3187 mm|
|Weight||about 420kg||about 580kg|
- Product contacting parts are made of stainless steel AISI304L
- Compliance with hygiene requirements ensuring easy access of personnel for cleaning and maintenance.
- The parts made of st.steel AISI 304L / 321Н / 316L;
- Design according to GMP requirements.
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.