Semi-automatic weigher DVM-50
Semi-automatic weigher DVM-50 is designed to facilitate the packaging of paper propylene or other bags using the electronic weighing system.
- screw weigher;
- tensometric platform which is used for bag installing, fastening and weighing;
- electronic unit with weighing controller or control system of weigher drive speed (filling up system).
Depending on the production version there can be two possible models:
- «In one level» – for single-stage production;
- «In two levels» – first, the product feeding is carried out from the second level, and then the product dosing is carried out on the first level;
- Digital control – dosing screw cyclically performs the strictly stated number of rotations, with accuracy +\- 5°, that allows to achieve a high performance of the weigher;
- Weighing control – dosing screw pours the product into a container situated on a weighing platform. When the set dose is reached, dosing speed is reduced and the product filling up is carried out to increase the operation accuracy of the machine.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Dosing||5 - 100 kg.|
|Dosing accuracy||grade of accuracy 1 according to GOST 10223-97|
|Maximum capacity||to 10 bags / min.|
|Power supply voltage||380 V / 50 Hz|
|Protection class||IP 10|
|Input power||max. 2,0 kW|
|Dimensions (length x width x height)||1800 x 940 x 1950 mm|
|Weight||no more than 220 kg.|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Please submit your application on our web-site or contact our sales managers directly for the order.
Description Technical parameters Video
in Great Britain: +44 7520 64 26 44 e-mail: email@example.com