Pharmaceutical grinding mill, series MUK (according to GMP standard)
Pharmaceutical grinding mill series MUK is used to grind products in the pharmaceutical industry.
Features of the pharmaceutical mill:
- all parts contacting with the product are made of stainless steel 316L,
- the mill is manufactured in accordance with EAC, CE, GMP, Ex, OEB standards,
- easy to clean and operate,
- designed and manufactured in Belarus.
- maximum output capacity reaches 200 kg per hour,
- standard protection grade IP 54 or IP 66 (on order).
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Pharmaceutical grinding mill specification
|Output capacity (average)||100 kg/hour||200 kg/hour|
|Operating mode||cycle or continuous|
|Power supply||3 phase /380V/50 Hz|
|Motor power (kw)||3||4|
|Overall size (mm)||827x565||950x600|
|Volume of the loading hopper (liters)||18||25|
|Protection grade||IP 54 (standard), IP 66 (on order)|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Please submit your application on our web-site or contact our sales managers directly for the order.
Description Technical parameters Video
in Great Britain: +44 7520 64 26 44 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org