Vibrating screener, series UP-41 (vibrosieve)
Universal vibration sieving machine UP-41 is designed to use in food, pharmaceutical, chemical industries for sieving products in to various fraction depend on size.
The main difference between sifting machines UP-41 and UP-40 is that UP-40 has removed mesh and can be changed without changing the whole sifting layer. This machine is an ideal equipment for sieving dust and free-flowing products in to fractions depend on installed mesh size. The design of the machine allows to choose of the vibration ways quickly and conveniently, to change mesh and to set up convenient discharge points for the product output. The vibrating screener consists of vibration motor with balancers for changing vibration type.
The sieving process is fulfilled as follow:
the product is filled through the upper hole manually or using a conveyor, etc., then falling on the grid, the product begins to move from the center to the edges of the tray by means of vibration. Smaller fractions are spilled down, and the larger ones remain on the screen and are poured out through the outlet of the device. The output holes can be equipped with magnetic traps to catch metal impurities.
Advantages of the machine:
- The machine is hermetic to prevent dusting while sieving process;
- Low power consumption;
- Quick set up of the direction of the product discharge;
- Operation mode can be set up by adjusting of the balancers to different positions: “moving from the center”, “moving to the center”, “ spiral vave” etc.;
- Changing of the sieving mesh quantity (1-3 cs) and choosing mesh holes size are available;
- The product contacting parts are made of food grade mirror polished stainless steel. The machine can be cleaned from product residues easily and quicly. Resistant to chemical and acid steel is available on the order.
- Special jumping balls under the mesh ensures cleaning of the mesh while sieving;
- Separate fixation of the sieving mesh.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Model||Voltage, V||Frequency, Hz||Speed, rpm||Mesh diameter, mm||Max particle size, mm||Weight, kg|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.