Modular belt type drying machine, series SLM
Modular belt type drying machine series SLM is used for technological dehydration processes of various products in agriculture and processing industry. Modular design allows to move the dryer in disassembled form and to mount standard modules depending on the required capacity. Modules can be transported by rail, sea and auto transport in standard containers, vans, wagons. The assembled belt type drying machine is not transportable because of its large dimensions. The belt dryer is designed for highly productive and continuous operation in industrial plants.
The dryer is made in two versions of the used fuel:
- Gas (natural, compressed or liquid propane).
- Liquid fuels (heating oil, diesel fuel).
- Hot air is used as a heat-transfer fluid.
Stainless steel woven belts are used for transportation of the product in the drying chamber. Type of the belt and size of cells are selected according to customer’s requirements. The side of the belt is fixed to driving chains. The drive chains ensure a reliable and long-term operation of the drying machine.
Inside the drying chamber is covered with a shell of stainless steel. The outer surface is sheathed with galvanized steel sheets. Between the layers of metal is a layer of durable mineral thermal insulation.
The machine is equipped with agitators, which help to turn-over the product and ensure speed and evenness of drying process.
Side walls of the chamber can be opened all over the area, that makes it possible to conveniently service the machine over the entire area of the belts.
Control panel of the dryer machine allows to:
- Keep the operating temperature of drying maximum accurately and change the settings for heating the product, depending on the required drying regime or mode;
- Indicate the temperature in each of the 5 belts for more accurate setting of drying modes
- Adjust the speed of each drying belt separately. That allows to use the loading of the belts with product for drying maximum effectively and to increase the efficiency of the machine.
- Protect drive part of the machine maximum effectively from emergency situations by means of automation.
In addition, belt drier can be equipped with:
- System of partial recycling of the exhausted warm air. It allows to use the heat energy of heat generators more rationally, and provide a softer drying process, which positively affects the visual appearance and taste of the final product.
- Humidity control system for outlet air
- Independent fire-suppression system for generators and working chamber.
The conveyor belt type drying machine is assembled using the electric components of the world famous manufacturers. Frequency converter — Lenze, АВВ (Germany), electrical elements — ABB / Eaton / Schneider electric, drive gears — Motovario (Italy).
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Number of sections (pcs)||3||4||5||6||7||8|
|Number of belts in a section (pcs.)||7||7||7||7||7||7|
|Operating area of belts (m2)||76||107,3||138,7||170||201,4||232,8|
|Heat power (kw)||≥290||≥580||≥ 700||≥870||≥990||≥1160|
|Air exchange up to (m3 / h)||18 000||26 000||34 000||43 000||51 000||68 000|
|Power supply||3 phases, 220/400V, 50-60 Hz|
|Installed power with fans without heat generator (kw)||13,85||20,3||27,7||36,6||40,6||50,8|
|Installed power of belt drive (kw)||5,25||7,7||10,5||15,4||21||28|
|Installed power of agitators (kw)||0,6||0,6||1,2||1,2||1,8||1,8|
|Width x height of the working chamber (m)||2,7х3,3|
|Length of working chamber (m)||6,7||9||11,2||13,4||16||18|
|Approximate weight (tons)||8,5||12||15||18,5||22||26|
|Dimensioned drawings||Look SLM-3||Look SLM-4||Look SLM-5||Look SLM-6||Look SLM-7||Look SLM-8|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.