Discharge manipulator for technological shelves
Discharge manipulator is the automatic industrial machine designed for automatic removal of technological trays from the racks with the subsequent stacking of trays on the production line. The industrial manipulator can be used with various technological racks and types of unloaded items taking into account its' different shapes and sizes. More...
Discharge manipulator is the automatic industrial machine designed for automatic removal of technological trays from the racks with the subsequent stacking of trays on the production line. The industrial manipulator can be used with various technological racks and types of unloaded items taking into account its’ different shapes and sizes.
The operating of manipulator is fully controlled by an industrial controller. In the process of discharging a rack various pneumatic pushers and grippers are used by the unloading system. To configure the manipulator, an operator sets the initial coordinates on operate panel for discharging of objects and sets the sequence of their installation on the line and the machine selects optimal parameters based on dimensions and weight of discharged product.
Unloading manipulator operates in two coordinates and during reprogramming allows you to switch to different sequence versions of unloading items (piecemeal, in pairs, all at once).
The construction of the industrial unloading manipulator is made according to specific requirements of the customer.
Using the shelves conveyor unloading mechanical arm becomes a fully-featured automated line.
- powerful precision guides for accurate operation and long service life mounted on powerful aluminum profiles guarantee accurate positioning of elevators of the pusher and of the trays’ lowering device;
- servomotors with precision gearboxes provide fast and accurate positioning of elevators, grippers and pushers;
- gripper and pusher are made on the order in consideration of technical requirements;
- system of sensors and encoders ensures tracking of working units of the manipulator and provides accurate positioning on coordinates;
- using the touch panel an operator can pre-set and correct operating modes of manipulator and elevator elements on the control panel.
Standard component parts:
- Manipulator on pushing elevator.
- Manipulator on tray’s lowering device.
- 2 programmable lifts.
- Control cabinet.
- output conveyor for discharged product;
- conveyor for feeding and removal of the racks.
|Pushing lift||Tray removing lift|
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Technical characteristics and operating principle
- Number of discharging items - by order.
- The maximum size of the rack - 1200x1200 (or by order).
- The maximum discharge speed -up to 6 down stips per minute).
- The maximum loading weight of elevator - 80 kg.
- The maximum discharging height - up to 2000 mm.
- Installed capacity - up to 3 kW.
- Protection class - IP54.
- Electric power supply - 3ph, 380V + N, 50/60 Hz.
- Pneumatic power supply - 0.6 bar +/- 10%.
- Dimensions - to be specified against the order.
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.