Octagonal blender, series SMO
Octagonal shape blender is designed for mixing dry powder and granulated products.
Features of the octagonal blender
- Compact design allows to use the machine in workshops with low seiling;
- Good balance of the container and low power consumption per mass of the product to be mixed;
- It is well suited for mixing fragile products and light granules while mixing at low mixing speed;
- Special mounted internal devices and high mixing speed allow to work with micro-doses in the mass of the product and mix products with different bulk density;
- The reliable geometric shape of the hopper allows dust-free vacuum feeder of the product;
- The octagonal shape is made with radius bends, thus it ensures mixing process without stagnant zones and corners in accordance with GMP requirements;
- Quick-release butterfly valve in accordance with GMP requirements.
Options (on order):
- Easy-to-remove milling modules for maximum efficient mixing and injection of liquid additives;
- Removable system for washing and drying the mixer housing;
- Vacuum product feeding system;
- Removable static product stirrer for products with different bulk densities;
- Pneumatically operated discharge valve;
- Product mixing system in an inert atmosphere (for explosive or biologically active products);
- Vacuum mixing system (for explosive or biologically active products).
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Octagonal blender specifications
|Geometric volume, liters||100||150||200||250||300||500||1000||1500||2000||3000|
|Loading volume, liters||60||90||120||150||180||300||600||900||1500||2100|
|Rotation speed, rpm||5-25||5-25||2-18||2-16||2-16||2-16||1-8||1-8||1-8||1-8|
|Overall size, LxWxH||1280x 1100x 1760||1444x 1200x 1885||1760x 1400x 1962||1800x 1400x 2262||1860x 1400x 2380||2640x 2300x 2470||2710x 2800x 2480||2790x 2900x 2580||2950x 2920x 2640||3120x 3000x 3100|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
No videos for this machine on web-site.
Description Technical parameters Video
in Great Britain: +44 7520 64 26 44 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org