Rotary sieving machine PRS
PRS series rotary sifting machine are used for sifting and removing impurities from the powder and granular products in various industries.
The product is fed by the screw from the loading hole into the mesh chamber with the rotor, where it is spread out on the surface of the screen by means of blades. The product is pushed through the mesh of the specified size by centrifugal force, and foreign impurities and un-sifted pieces are removed through the end discharge hole. The кotary sieving machine can be equipped with the magnetic trap in the product discharge area.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Rotary screener specification
|Output capacity*, kg||1200||2000||5000|
|Mesh holes size, mm||1,2-5,0|
|Installed power, kW||1,1||1,5||2,2|
|Rotation speed of the rotor||700|
|Protection grade of the motor cover||IP54 (IP67)|
|Overall size (LxWxH) (no more), mm||1240x280x410||1324x380x613||1444x500x740|
|Weight (no more), kg||94||133||194|
- compact design for continuous operation;
- no vibration and low noise level;
- quick installation and disassemble without special tools;
- extra aeration of the sifted product.
- technical using: painted carbon steel;
- food industry using: product contacting parts made of stainless steel AISI304L, frame is made of painted carbon steel;
- pharma industry using: material contacting parts made of stainless steel AISI316L, frame is made of stainless steel AISI304L.
- design according GMP standard;
- explosion-proof design according ATEX;
- rotor feeder for pneumatic transport;
- built-in magnetic catcher/ trap;
- stationary or moving frame.
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.