Seeds and nuts roasting oven
The roasting oven L-100 is designated for frying seeds, nuts, soybeans and baked breads. It works on the principle of “thermal chamber”. First of all, the product is fried on conveyer belts, after that it is poured out and finally it is cooled.
The advantages of the drying and roasting machines, series L-100:
- Monolithic construction. The oven for roasting seeds and nuts combines several functions performed in other frying ovens by separate units or by human labor: uniform, continuous dosing of the raw product into the oven; stirring while roasting; continuous cooling of the product to a temperature of 35-40 Celsius degrees in order to prevent «internal combustion of the product» or the effect of the inertial frying.
- The roasting furnace the the seeds ensures the high quality of the finished product. We know the taste of the roasted sunflower seeds processed at home. About 15-20 years ago we had no so wide choice of the industrially roasted and packed sunflower seeds, nuts or other similar products. The market sellers had a monopoly on production of thess products. The massive heat-consuming conveyor belts with the thickness 3mm have provided the availability of manufacturing high efficient industrial roasters with good convection.
- Low power consumption for roasting 1 kg of the seeds (about 0.22 kW) due to the high heat capacity of the conveyor belts and other elements of the furnace.
- A nut roasting oven does not provide any mechanical effect on the roasted product. The product lay on the roasting belts while roasting, the belts move and the product fall down from one layer to another. This also helps to ensure overturning/ mixing of the product at the same time and also protect the product from the excessive cracking, friction, breakage and removal of the protective shell from the fruits which is typical on the drum ovens and fluidized bed furnaces.
- The conveyor belt is the main element with the high reliability and long service life in the roasting oven. The roaster is equipped with prefabricated plate conveyor with reliable driving unit made in Germany. The tensile load of a tape is 3.5 tons, and its service life under intensive use reaches up to 6 years.
- The furnace for roasting seeds can be made both of carbon steel and stainless steel material on the customer’s choice.
- Low labor costs for maintenance and operation of the furnace. During continuous operation, continuous monitoring of the furnace is not required. The job is to continuously supply the raw product to the feed hopper and to monitor the continuous removing of the roasted product from the discharge area.
- Low noise and vibration emitted by the stove. All units of the roaster move slowly and smoothly without creating the background noise like on other models of the oven.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Number of frying belts, pc||2||4||4||4|
|Number of frying sections, pc||3||4||6||8|
|Heater capacity kW||24||70||100||180|
|Heating temperature||adjustable, 160-220 °C|
|Drive power, kW||0,37||2 blocks (each one - 0,55 kW)||2 blocks (each one - 0,75 kW)||2 blocks (each one - 1,5 kW)|
|Cooling fan capacity, kW||0,72||1,44||1,8||3|
|Dimensions (L x W x H), m||3.1 x 1.1 x 2.05||4.3 x 1.1 x 2.8||6.4 x 1.1 x 2.8||8,2 х 1,1 х 2,8|
|Weight (no more than) kg||750||1950||2400||2900|
|Electric power supply||3 phase 380V 50 Hz|
|Protection class||IP 10|
- Raw material humidity.
- Raw material temperature.
- Ambient temperature and humidity in a working area.
- Required degree of roasting.
- Constancy of the power supple.
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
Please submit your application on our web-site or contact our sales managers directly for the order.