Glazed peanut frying line VZHP
Peanut glazing and frying line produces a popular delicacy for the majority – rice shelled crunchy nuts with the application of additives and flavorings on the surface of finished products.
Frying line is a set of five functional units adapted to work as a complete line.
1. Glazing line is designed for glaze application on the surface of clean pre-roasted peanut. Depending on the performance it consists of several glazing drums and a grouping discharging conveyor. Glazing line is equipped with an automatic system to maintain the product level in the dosing machine
2. Dosing machine is designed for dosing of work pieces into frying machine. This machine has a product feeding speed control system, weigher, storage and receiving hopper, crumb collection tray.
3. Frying machine is used for frying of semi-finished products using the following method: the product is loaded and transported in the hot oil, then it is released from oil, and finally, it is cooled. The machine consists of a heated pan with a heat thermal insulation sleeve, water pipeline switching system and circulation pump, stainless steel main and auxiliary conveyor with lamellar protective covers. The machine is equipped by fresh oil supply system and automatic temperature and capacity control system.
4. Cooling conveyor is used for the rapid cooling of products after the frying process and removal of excess oil. It consists of several mesh conveyors and hopper to receive a running-off oil. It is equipped with a speed control system.
5. Salt and spices application machine is used for continuous volume dosing and application of different additives on the surface of products by rotation method using gravitation forces. It consists of a spice weigher with a mixing and level control system, with light and sound alarm system, spices spreader and flow drum mixer with discharging tray, and transporting system.
The line is made of stainless steel.
Peanut glazing and frying line is controlled through the single control box. A set of controlled parameters allows the operator to set the optimal operation mode and to get a high quality product.
Information is for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.
|Frying capacity||up to 300 kg/hour||up to 500 kg/hour||up to 800 kg/hour|
|Capacity of frying pan||300 litres||480 litres||650 litres|
|Working oil volume||220 litres||350 litres||500 litres|
|Oil temperature||up to 250 °С|
|Power supply voltage||3 phases 380 V / 50 Hz|
|Input power of complete line||101 kW||148 kW||190 kW|
|Input frying power||93 kW||136 kW||176 kW|
|Input heating power||90 kW||122 kW||170 kW|
|Working power after heating up*||40-45 kW/hour||60-65 kW/hour||80-90 kW/hour|
|Line dimensions (L х W х H)||9,8х1,5х2,0 m||11,6х1,6х2,0 m||14х1,6х2,0 m|
|Line weight||up to 1,6 tons||up to 2,1 tons||up to 2,5 tons|
|Maintenance||1-2 persons||2-3 persons||2-3 persons|
Technical parameters are for reference only. For more details please contact our sales managers.